On the 28th of January, we organize our next network event of the Powerful Business Women’s Network in London, United Kingdom.
Are you a serious female business owner who wants to:
Before you subscribe, please make sure you fit the criteria. See below!
You should have an annual minimum turnover of 100.000 euro or far above
You should be willing to share your network with the other members
You should work internationally or have the ambition to do so
You want to do business with other women if they have what you need.
Join this Networking Event in Londond, on the 28th of January.
To connect and empower strong business women all over the world, so they can grow their business to the next level and make a bigger impact on the world.
Start Powerful Business Women’s Network chapters all over the world. Which will be hosted by the local partners of Powerful Business Women’s Network.
In these local chapters, Women will find:
– Knowledge and skills to accelerate their business through training, speakers, and webinars.
– A like-minded network of strong business women.
– A network to do business together.
– A mastermind group possibility.
– An international network.
– A web portal to connect with all the members in the world.
– Visit other clubs in the world.
Dr. Oksana Souter is the CEO of the company Swiss Organic Solutions
Oksana is multi-lingual and fluent in English, German, Ukrainian, Russian and Polish. She has a doctorate in medical microbiology, is a holder of two patents and has many scientific publications. She is an internationally experienced scientist and healthcare business consultant with a wide network of senior contacts in healthcare organisations and institutes all across Europe. Her experience has covered academic research, clinical trial management, managed healthcare consultancy and product registration.
Oksana’s main business interests and expertise:
– Market research and market access
– Linking private equity investors and medical providers including M&A support
– National healthcare reform monitoring
– Digital transformation in healthcare
– Advancing opportunities for Private / Public health cooperation
– HMO medical operation audits
– Laboratory management and best practice
– Medical expense cost controlling
You can stay a little longer when you want to connect with the other business women.
Army and Navy Club
36 Pall Mall
SW1 Y5JN London
We love to invite you to come and see for yourself if you like our network.
If you are not a member, your investment is 50 GBP excl VAT. This is non refundable.
If you cannot make it this time please send an email and let us know. We will invite you to the next meeting in February. Please just send me an email and I will invite you next time: Oksana Souter firstname.lastname@example.org
She moves us with her story about what it is like to start up a business as a woman in a traditional male dominated industrie with no capital and no business experience of her own.
When signing up you agree with our terms and conditions!
If you click on the blue button, you will be able to sign up for this event. After the event you decide wether you would like to become a member.